A place to record the great, the good, and the really bad recipe served at dinner at The Taj McCall along with a Family Rating System.

Monday, March 19, 2012

Beef Stroganoff

I *love* me some beef stroganoff. And this isn't the fancy beef stroganoff. It's the one with three ingredients. I grew up eating it and it's one of my all-time favorite comfort foods. Yummy.

Beef Stroganoff
1 lb. ground beef
1-2 cans cream of mushroom soup (I've done both. I usually use 8 oz. sour cream if using two cans and only 4 oz. if using 1 can.)
4-8oz. sour cream
cooked egg noodles

Prepare noodles according to package directions. Brown ground beef in a large skillet. Add cream of mushroom soup and simmer until noodles are ready. Just before ready to serve, stir in sour cream. Taste to adjust seasonings (it usually needs a little salt and pepper). Serve over noodles.

Family Rating:
Brad: ***
Jordan: *****
Eli: ****
Phoebe: ***
Overall Family Rating: 16/20

No comments:

Post a Comment